Amazon, Saving the Planet again.

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
One small window scraper needs a cardboard envelope, a medium box and half a tree worth of packing!

Attachments

• 20211214_180402.jpg
    20211214_180402.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20211214_180425.jpg
    20211214_180425.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 9
I wonder if it is , in a subliminal manner, Amazon trying to convey you are getting value for money . Before you think I have been on the funny woodbines , even though I have never smoked, I worked in IT starting on mainframes and ICL as they were ,Fujitsu now , used to sell mainframe processors for millions of pounds . The processor itself was a cube about 18 inches cubed in size but they put them on cabinets that were substantially bigger to make sure the Customer didn't get irked at paying such a huge amount of money for something that didn't look like it was worth anything like that.

Pearl collects them, she has a cabinet full of them, next to the handbag cupboard

Allegedly after a night on the tiles Pearl finds them useful to take that furry deposit that you get on your tongue next day after a skin full the night before [ Oh Oh I'm for it now I thought I was just thinking this not writing it down oh well too late now :13:]

You're all brave when I'm standing here with a Stanley knife blade in me hand.

One small window scraper needs a cardboard envelope, a medium box and half a tree worth of packing!
At least there were no plastics in the packaging. All can be recycled or reused. Those Amazon boxes are sturdy and can be used in a number of ways.

Back