1000 posts

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
Its just been pointed out to me that I have posted 1000 posts, well 1002 now ;D

So this is a short speak to mark the occasion.

I would like to apologise for all the iffy spelling and grammar in those 1002 posts and hope I have not bord, irritated or annoyed anyone. I have really enjoyed my time on this forum and have made 1 or 2 friends along the way.

Living an hectic life with its ups and downs just like everyone else I find this a relaxing place to visit in my spare time or when Tom and Jerry is on and the grandkids are glued to the telly.

So please raise your tea and lets drink to Last Of The Summer Wine and all its loyal fans. ;D Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Its just been pointed out to me that I have posted 1000 posts, well 1002 now ;D

So this is a short speak to mark the occasion.

I would like to apologise for all the iffy spelling and grammar in those 1002 posts and hope I have not bord, irritated or annoyed anyone. I have really enjoyed my time on this forum and have made 1 or 2 friends along the way.

Living an hectic life with its ups and downs just like everyone else I find this a relaxing place to visit in my spare time or when Tom and Jerry is on and the grandkids are glued to the telly.

So please raise your tea and lets drink to Last Of The Summer Wine and all its loyal fans. ;D Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Nicely put Susan and very well done on 1000 posts

Well done that woman. I don't worry about anyone elses spelling etc, I certainly would not comment on it. Friends don't usually feel the need to do that.

Happy Birthday to both... same as celebrating birthdays,.... well done.

Well done. 1000 posts - excellent.

Think we should break out a virtual bottle of vintage wine ....

Congratulations to anyone who is celebrating something ;D! Well done, you two!

(LOL, I don´t even know how many I have, I´ll have a look when this has been posted)

Back