Yorkshire 23

I'm on a mini break next month Whitby, Staithes and Robin Hood's bay staying in Whitby number one attraction for me Fish and Chips at the Magpie Cafe has to be !!!

I'm on a mini break next month Whitby, Staithes and Robin Hood's bay staying in Whitby number one attraction for me Fish and Chips at the Magpie Cafe has to be !!!
You've reminded me, love Whitby need to go back there soon. Nice as the Magpie is, I personally don't feel it justifies the long waits in the queues I had to endure. There was a chippy call Trenchers I think which was almost as nice and a lot easier to get a table in!

There's also a pub backing onto the marina called The Endeavour which is a lovely traditional fishermans place where you can get a cracking real ale!

Well the time has come for my annual Yorkshire break. I leave Friday till the following Saturday. Weather not looking good but hey ho. Might try to get to Holmfirth or Marsden. Might also pop to Eden War Camp in Marsden. Can't wait after the last year or so

Well the time has come for my annual Yorkshire break. I leave Friday till the following Saturday. Weather not looking good but hey ho. Might try to get to Holmfirth or Marsden. Might also pop to Eden War Camp in Marsden. Can't wait after the last year or so
Sounds brilliant irrespective of the weather I'm so jealous! Are you driving all that way from Kent, if so take lots of breaks on the way it's a mighty long journey!!!

Back