Would you Believe it

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
The website is now 21 years old, the combined map pages had over 1.23 million views, the forum is heading towards 139,000 post, and for several years this has been due to the support from the forum members who helped with donations to keep the site afloat.
So a big thank you to everyone and if we can make at least another 10 years we will of been running as long as the show
Terry

We are truly blessed to have dedicated Barmpots who ensure we can escape the real world and immerse ourselves in the wonderful warm safe caring sharing world of "SUMMERWINELAND" !!!!....
CONGRATULATIONS AND A MILLION THANKS FROM ME AND ALL OUR SUMMERWINE FAMILY MEMBERS........"YOU MAKE US HAPPY......WHEN SKIES ARE GREY !
X!

I wonder how many of the original forum members are still active. I assume it was Terry that started the forum. Is the site older than the forum or did they start at the same time?

I wonder how many of the original forum members are still active. I assume it was Terry that started the forum. Is the site older than the forum or did they start at the same time?

I started with the website and the Forum was added some years later in Feb 2009

Back