Which Railway Station

Norm

Dedicated Member
Reaction score
I have been watching a great early one where the three are on a runaway train, I was wondering if anyone knows which station was used by the band and reception committee as the train goes backwards and forwards, its such a good episode.

I have been watching a great early one where the three are on a runaway train, I was wondering if anyone knows which station was used by the band and reception committee as the train goes backwards and forwards, its such a good episode.

Believe that is the Oakworth station.

The Line is on the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway, the station with the band playing is Oakworth, the same station was used in the film "The Railway Children", the part where they steal the train is by Haworth station and when they stand on the railway bridge early on in the episode that is about 1/2 mile from Haworth heading towards Oakworth

Thank you both, my mother lived on Oakworth Rd Keighley up until after the war I am not sure she would recognize much now.

Back
Top Bottom