Where DID I put it??

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
I've just been looking for the instruction manual to my fairly new amplified house phone. I know I put it safe, it was close to the phone if I needed it. Can I find it, can I be blowed!! I have a message on it but more by luck than judgement was I able to hear it,(pressing different buttons etc.):02:

I've just been looking for the instruction manual to my fairly new amplified house phone. I know I put it safe, it was close to the phone if I needed it. Can I find it, can I be blowed!! I have a message on it but more by luck than judgement was I able to hear it,(pressing different buttons etc.):02:
Hi Dick is it in the box the phone came in?

I am going to echo what captain clutterbuck has said.... Google can be your friend at times. Good luck on finding your paper copy of it and figuring out how to work your phone.

Its got to be in the flat somewhere ! I'll probably find it when I 'm looking for something else!!:geek::rolleyes:

Still looking but as I say they will turn up when I 'm after something else:eek: o::roflmao:

Dick ,
This is turning into quite a lengthy game of Hide and Seek . When the phone is on I don't think you will get too far in the house to hide as the phone can only count from 0 to 9 before it comes looking for you !
;)

There is something about walking through a doorway that causes forgetfulness. Count the number of times you have lost something in the house or forgotten what you were walking into another room for -- after walking through a doorway. And to find a phone, call it from another number and listen for the ring -- that is if you haven't left it on vibrate.

After some experimentation I have solved the immediate problem . That of how to sort out the messages on the answer phone part of it.(delete old ones and which button to press to answer directly) .............I still haven't found the darn manual !:thumbsdown:

Reminded of all this today when I was takign an dementia awareness session.

We got into a discussion about losing spectacles: I told them I have to have a spare pair to put on to find the pair I have put down somewhere and can not find!

I make sure that I do not have that problem. My glasses live on my nose and when they are not on my nose, they are on my bedside table. This is because if I did not know where they were, I would have to put on a pair of glasses to find my glasses. Likewise with the car keys, I have dedicated spots for the car keys and I only put them in those spots.

Back