whats the episode #3

How Errol Flynn Discovered The Secret Scar of Norah Batty?? (Billy's first appearance) ???

How Errol Flynn Discovered The Secret Scar of Norah Batty?? (Billy's first appearance) ???

not that one either dick and too save you guessing all of series 20 the clue isn't the series number

Small Tune on a Penny Wassail ??? ::) (Compo's presents to the others out of Norah's 20 week club)

Actually, I think it's Return of the Warrior .. . . Seymour is going only 20 miles away and Compo and Clegg keep pouring too much sugar into their tea.

I was trying to figure out where 20 is, hoping it would be in there. I know there was a sid cafe scene where compo was adding tons of sugar, but couldn't figure which one. I think you got it!! I remember now 20 miles away. Yeah, you got it!! Will see when we wake up in morn. :yawn:

I was trying to figure out where 20 is, hoping it would be in there. I know there was a sid cafe scene where compo was adding tons of sugar, but couldn't figure which one. I think you got it!! I remember now 20 miles away. Yeah, you got it!! Will see when we wake up in morn. :yawn:

lol, ty Brenda

Back