Wet Episodes

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Hard to believe but at times it was very wet when they filmed the show,often having to wait to film between showers,so what episodes have you spotted where it has obviously been raining.I watched Concerto for Solo Bicycle and where Foggy believes he is chatting to Wesley under the land rover you can see how wet the ground is.

Hard to believe but at times it was very wet when they filmed the show,often having to wait to film between showers,so what episodes have you spotted where it has obviously been raining.I watched Concerto for Solo Bicycle and where Foggy believes he is chatting to Wesley under the land rover you can see how wet the ground is.

Was watching Nowhere Particular on Gold this morning and noticed that the roofs on the houses behind Barrys house were all wet in the sence where he is talking to Compo whist trying to clean his car :)

theres a wet scene in "ferret come home" and theres 1 in "the flag and further snags"

I believe that they actually do film some scenes in the rain, it just doesn't show up on our screens. I got that info from the Summer Wine bus tour DVD.

I believe that they actually do film some scenes in the rain, it just doesn't show up on our screens. I got that info from the Summer Wine bus tour DVD.

Yes I saw them filming one scene outside Auntie's and it did rain,yet you could not see it when shown,they did keep stopping and wiped water of items and people in the shot

It was raining in "The flag and further snags" i think, when all three are on the footbridge, Foggy has his brolly up.

G ; )

In that episode where they are driving to Wales to pick up Foggy and they stop to do that circle thing with the map, it looks pretty black in the distance. You can almost hear the director say something like "circle faster before the weather breaks."

I just noticed this in an episode (a Foggy era, but I can't remember now which,) and as the camera turned you could see little droplets on the lens. I rather liked that they didn't bother with it, and it did only seem a bit of rain anyway.

In that episode where they are driving to Wales to pick up Foggy and they stop to do that circle thing with the map, it looks pretty black in the distance. You can almost hear the director say something like "circle faster before the weather breaks."

"Who Made A Bit of a Splash in Wales Then?"?

Back