We have passed it

Congratulations to all contributors well done , have you figured out who posted the 100,000th post I do hope it was Dick as our most avid poster . :)

I was hoping that we could mark the milestone is this something Tony or yourself Terry can identify it would be a shame not to mark it in some way.

Who do you think it was Pearl,Tony maybe able to track it from there
I know who it was and the person wishes to remain anonymous.

Someone decided to do his blooming shopping instead of plucking the honour. :31:

Funny you should mention Ernie Mordue's funeral tea....I only re-watched it last night (for the umpteenth time:08:) and I noticed that where Mrs Jack Attacliffe parked her little Mini Van in the carpartk, when she and Cleggy went shopping is almost
EXACTLY where I parked (Give or take a car bay) on my sojourn to Summer Wine Land last July!!!:17:

Don't think so mashibinbin. I had the wrong equipment! LOL....... I was in a black Mercedes not a "woody" Morris Mini van!:37:

Well....what equipment did you think I meant??????:08:

Brian ,

I thought your followed the lead of your fellow countrymen when you came to visit the UK and Summerwine country and you'd have travelled in a "Fried out Combie" not a luxury Merc !

Travelling in a fried-out combie
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady , she made me nervous [well that could have been Mrs Jack Attacliffe, Nora, Ivy , Pearl or Edie]
She took me in and gave me "a good old Yorkshire breakfast "
And she said

Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover ( Always rains in the UK )

:)

Captain, at my age I like to travel in comfort! Cannot afford a Merc here, but treated myself to a hired one while over there....to be honest I wasn't overly impressed...nothing wrong, just nothing really flash either!:25:

As for Men at Work, although thought of as an Aussie band, the lead singer is actually Scottish, so you were closer to the mark than you thought with the "fellow countrymen" statement:p.

I have never had a Combie, but did once have a clapped out old Beetle in my younger days:42:

Back