Very Cheap washer Dryer for Sale

Using Auntie's very skillful argument on how much running time a lawn mower actually gets per week.... Can I use it to negotiate the price per how much the washer and dryer will get used per week? :D

Using Auntie's very skillful argument on how much running time a lawn mower actually gets per week.... Can I use it to negotiate the price per how much the washer and dryer will get used per week? :D

If I had to use that system I;d have to pay about a £100.

Auntie would be promoting the merits of the drier element featured in the photograph as being multi-faceted . By placing on ones nose you not only have a smell inhibitor but also a godsend for your interview to be the station announcer at your local station " The train now standing at platform one is the 14:10 to Huddersfield " sounds so much more life like with said implement on your nose . Finally Auntie would be promoting it as a youth aid ,taking 20 years off your face ,simply pull the excess skin to the back of your head and clip it in place with the peg , cover with an elegant hat to complete the illusion. :)

............ I'm nearly right it's Just a Minute !!!! Peg or no Peg don't think Arkwright should apply for the job of Station announcer ......... Speak for one minute without hesitation, deviation or repetition :08:

Hey maltrab, don't let Electrical Entwistle get wind of this! You're cutting into his side business of selling refurbished washing machines! LOL!

I'll sell you a refurbished dryer!! A Ziploc bag with a clothesline and clothespins to boot!! Worth 5 smackaroos.

A good few years ago I used to regularly go to local CIU social club , the club chairman was descended from the travelling community , he had lots of different jobs, in his early days he had been a rag n bone man everyone knew him by the name Gypsy Joe . The comedians and comic bands who came to the club had a running gag , they always enquired " Is that a new suit Joe how many clothes pegs [or Auntie's dryer] did you give for that !!" a reference back to his time as a totter. It always caused huge volumes of laughter and broke the ice for the act .:)

Back