Tricky Question

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
What guest artist from a Summer Wine episode also appeared in Hollyoaks,Emmerdale & Coronation Street,and what was the episode

Pauline Jefferson - The Mysterious C W Northrop

That's what I enjoy about doing these questions,I stumble on something and ask a question,then Unc comes up with the answer,but it was not the person I was looking for, so the situation arose more than once,well done Unc,I will leave another clue and see if anyone comes up with the one I was looking for

I am giving up!! I have found another one, but again I do not think it the one you are after. Two episodes this time:

Christine Cox - - The Last Surviving Maurice Chevalier Impression (1990) ... TV Producer
- Getting Sam Home (1983) ... Cousin Olive

:20: :20: :20: :20:

Liz Stooke ..............Beware The Hotdog ?? :hungry: ( That was a beggar to find , till I remembered the red hair)

Could Terry be wrong with the clues Big Unc ?? ,Redhead, connected with the meter reader(Johnny Leeze ) he played her boyfriend in Hot Dog. You're right that IMDB does not mention Coronation Street! :confused:

Could Terry be wrong with the clues Big Unc ?? ,Redhead, connected with the meter reader(Johnny Leeze ) he played her boyfriend in Hot Dog. You're right that IMDB does not mention Coronation Street! :confused:

You certainly have fitted the clues - far better than any of my answers. Could well be an omission by IMDb from her page.

I was struck by just how many actresses have been in all three.

Last edited:
Back