Thought I would share this

My brother-in-law had brain surgery a couple of years ago and they turned him out too soon. It was disastrous and he had to go back.

A Bit of bad news today,it now seems my daughter has an infection and they are having to take her back to hospital,I really believe they turned her out too soon,with no aftercare whatsoever

So sorry to hear this: trust it is speedily resolved.

My daughter went home today,she tells me she feels a lot better and the infection is clearing up,she made the journey back from Leeds without pain killers,so we have our fingers crossed that she is on the way to full recovery,the lady who received the kidney is better every day and may go home next week

So I am off on the train tomorrow to see her,watch out Barmpot I will be close to your home

Terry

I just read the entire thread. I'm glad to hear things are getting better. :) Tell her the new girl sends best wishes from SC, USA. And have a nice trip! :)

My daughter certainly looks better,she is mobile and pain killers kept to a minimum,she gets her law degree results this week but will have to get them via the internet as she is not up to travelling plus the hustle of the university,in just over 4 weeks is her graduation by which time she should be well enough to attend.

For Chuck [MENTION=55]cciaffone[/MENTION] my train trip was on a normal service from Newark to Keighley via Leeds,the 1 hour trip to Leeds on East Coast Trains was pretty dismal even in 1st class, outbound my table was full of rubbish left by previous travelers, it was 20 minutes before that was cleared away,I was not offered any of the advertised free refreshment and had to ask for them,on the return trip it was 30 minutes into the journey before refreshment came around,the sandwich looked and tasted as if it had been frozen and the bread had gone soggy, the tea was hot which was something,now the trip pre booked cost me £26,the normal walk up on the day and buy the tickets would of been £120 and I would of been very unhappy if I had spent that sort of money and got that quality of service,on the return trip the poor souls in 2nd class had to endure no air con in two of the coaches plus tolerate a crowd of noisy drunks for part of the journey,the staff decided to eject them from the train at Doncaster,as this involved the transport police it delayed the train for 20 minutes,which could cause some folk problems with connecting train further south,other folk on here may of travelled 1st class on other train companies and had better service,if you have let me know via a new thread,but the last few times I have been on East coast Trains the standards are poor considering what service they claim to offer

Glad she's doing well Terry and the very best of luck with her exam results :)

Thanks for the info, Terry.

So how and why did you get down to Oakworth??
Is that where your daughter lives??

chuck

More good news today,my daughter has her law degree results and she has a 1st with distinction,party time once she stops popping the pills

Back