Thought I would share this

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
With my online family and friends here,today our daughter is having surgery in Leeds,she is donating a kidney to a very sick friend,I think she is so brave to undertake such a noble thing,I will keep you all updated over the coming days

Terry

What a generous and courageous daughter you have! Best wishes to all for an uneventful surgery and a recovery as speedy as possible under the circumstances.

Marianna

A very brave and selfless thing - trust all goes well for both your daughter and the person receiving the kidney.

I pray for successful surgeries, and speedy recoveries for your daughter and her friend as well as peace for all of you.

Your daughter is very brave and courageous to do this. Hope that she has a speedy recovery.

The operation went well though I am still waiting to here news regarding the lady who received the kidney,thanks for all your kind messages

Off to Leeds tomorrow to see my daughter,she tells us she is doing well and her friend is starting to get her colour back though still connected to lots of tubes

It seems the hospital just wanted rid of my daughter asap after the operation.so two days after she went home in a lot of pain,on top of this the lady who received the kidney went down with a chest infection and ended up in ICU.

I am pleased to report my daughter is recovering well at home,though her husband has been under a lot of stress and worry for a couple of days,he even had to medicate her with injections

The lady who received the kidney has perked up,the kidney is working well for her,the chest infection is under control and all being well she will be out of ICU in a day or so

Terry

I have been out of circulation again am afraid, so am very late in contributing:- your wonderful Daughter yourself and family are in my thoughts I feel very humble, Love and light to you all

A Bit of bad news today,it now seems my daughter has an infection and they are having to take her back to hospital,I really believe they turned her out to soon,with no aftercare whatsoever

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter Terry, A very nice act of her to give up a kidney. Well wishes and prayers to your daughter and your family. Please keep us posted.

Back