They Try and Hide

Update on the land, I'm getting some hardcore and gravel put on the land by the gate so you can leave your car or motorhome/camper on the land should you wish to stay/see the local area. I'll update you more when I get it done later in the year.
Have you bought the hardcore from Auntie

A recently published extract from an insurance claim.

" I was walking on land owned by a certain Mr Chuckle when I stumbled and fell over an old rusting barbecue, landing on what appeared to be scorched park bench , I sustained injuries to my knees and hands . I had to attend A and E to have several charred splinters removed from various parts of my anatomy"

A recently published extract from an insurance claim.

" I was walking on land owned by a certain Mr Chuckle when I stumbled and fell over an old rusting barbecue, landing on what appeared to be scorched park bench , I sustained injuries to my knees and hands . I had to attend A and E to have several charred splinters removed from various parts of my anatomy"
Where there’s blame there’s certainly no claim in this instance :D

When the trip and slip claim boom hit the UK we even had people trying to flog help in the City Centre . I got stopped a few times but politely said no thanks however, once I did stop and I said I was trying to change the honey bell in the budgies cage and it was fitted with the wrong type of ladder and I fell down and hit my head on the cuttlefish . The guy surprisingly listened and indeed laughed, think he wanted a break from being told where to go by people who he tried to stop.

Back