The Thin Blue Line

Yeah I'm with Brian on this one, I found the PC PC's a bit over the top as well. Abandoned this after watching a few episodes, Rowan Atkinson never followed up his brilliance of Blackadder

Both Rosie and The Growing Pains of PC Penrose were by my birthday sharer Mr Clarke indeed :)

The Thin Blue Line had the occasional good moment but couldn't decide if it wanted to be traditional or alternative in it's style of humour and ultimately fell between the two. It was however partly inspired and in tribute to Dad's Army that Ben Elton loved.

Both Rosie and The Growing Pains of PC Penrose were by my birthday sharer Mr Clarke indeed :)

The Thin Blue Line had the occasional good moment but couldn't decide if it wanted to be traditional or alternative in it's style of humour and ultimately fell between the two. It was however partly inspired and in tribute to Dad's Army that Ben Elton loved.
I think you're being charitable saying it fell between the two, in Yorkshire speak I think it's problem was it was neither summit nor nowt!!!!

Back