The Arts of Concealment

onyx(John)

Administrator
Staff member
2B1LZGJ.jpg

Hello Pearl ,

Please do not construe the number of likes with concession that you have indeed been born with these "skills" and that you are in a position the demonstrate said skills at any time . The support is a genuine reflection of the acknowledgement that the thread reply is really amusing and categorically not out of the fear of retribution if we collectively did not acknowledge your natural expertise , honest !! :25::25::25::25::25::25::25:

Hello Pearl ,

Please do not construe the number of likes with concession that you have indeed been born with these "skills" and that you are in a position the demonstrate said skills at any time . The support is a genuine reflection of the acknowledgement that the thread reply is really amusing and categorically not out of the fear of retribution if we collectively did not acknowledge your natural expertise , honest !! :25::25::25::25::25::25::25:

I'm glad you find me amusing, I'm bewildered as to why you'd think I'd be demonstrative. I seem to get a bum rap round here as being a bit of a battle axe when in fact I'm a mother of 3, grandmother of 6 and all my off spring love me dearly. I'm a good friend to my friends and him in doors is well fed and never wants for a clean shirt. I feel a little sad some times that I'm seen as a woman to be feared. :( I'm just like every other woman and have a need to be loved.

Terry, John and Dick will back me up on this because one they know me well and two......... I know where they live!!! :20::20::20:

I'm glad you find me amusing, I'm bewildered as to why you'd think I'd be demonstrative. I seem to get a bum rap round here as being a bit of a battle axe when in fact I'm a mother of 3, grandmother of 6 and all my off spring love me dearly. I'm a good friend to my friends and him in doors is well fed and never wants for a clean shirt. I feel a little sad some times that I'm seen as a woman to be feared. :( I'm just like every other woman and have a need to be loved.

Terry, John and Dick will back me up on this because one they know me well and two......... I know where they live!!! :20::20::20:
All this is true. She really is a wolf in sheep's clothing..... I say this with confidence that she'll never find Blackfriary, you put that in your sat nav and it laughs back at you :21:

All this is true. She really is a wolf in sheep's clothing..... I say this with confidence that she'll never find Blackfriary, you put that in your sat nav and it laughs back at you :21:

Oh Steve Steve Steve........ Ger has said she'll help me track you down ;) Get the kettle on love ;)

There is absolutely no malice in my words it was purely an attempt at a comedic response to your thread reply ! I should have added the :me: icons . I apologise if you have taken any offence to my response it was never intended.

There is absolutely no malice in my words it was purely an attempt at a comedic response to your thread reply ! I should have added the :me: icons . I apologise if you have taken any offence to my response it was never intended.

I have not taken anything in offence whatsoever. I come here to get insulted, this and Facebook is the place people feel safe insulting me, I'm sure John will back me up there, he does it all the time, even though I have his address. ;)

Captain Clutterbuck, you would have to try a lot harder than that to insult our Pearl, God knows I've tried often enough.:35:

Back