Temu

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
How many of you have used this online Chinese company and how happy are you with the stuff you bought

I've used it for hobby accessories and you get what you pay for but the there's quite a good variety to choose from. For what I buy it's good. Not sure I'd buy electrical equipment from there.

To add daughter in law has bought clothing from them and has been happy.

I've bought a few things. I'm pretty happy with it but, like Pearl said, you get what you pay for. I just needed my mushroom earrings to look cute, I didn't need them to be expensive quality or anything. The only thing is my bank's fraud department is a little bit too good because it didn't recognize it and locked my card and I had to let them know that I did make that charge. But that was more of my bank worrying too much than a problem with the site.

Their extremely intrusive ads open when I access the free version of the Weather Channel app each morning, and that's so annoying that I wouldn't buy from them unless I couldn't find what I needed anywhere else!

Now that's something I'm not cool with so I probably won't be using Temu anymore if that's true. The last thing I want to do is support something like that. I need my mushroom earrings in different colors anyway, maybe I'll look for those somewhere else and not wear the ones I bought from Temu.

The problem is escaping anything that is not made in China, you can buy the goods you want in a big store, get it home,read the label, Made in China
Or maybe it is assembled in your country but the components are from China

Just to highlight this company's customer service, I have ordered several items over the last few months, some electrical which are identical products sold on Amazon but with a different brand name, but more than 50% cheaper, okay it takes 5-7 days to reach you with free shipping.

One of the items was not upto the quality I was expecting, sent them a brief chat online regarding the issue, the reply was please keep the product and within 24 hours I had a full refund in my bank account.

I would assume if it was an expensive item they would want it returned, which they also pay for, only time will tell how long the value and service will last

The problem is escaping anything that is not made in China, you can buy the goods you want in a big store, get it home,read the label, Made in China
Or maybe it is assembled in your country but the components are from China

Imagine if the Edie's China , used for the ladies Coffee morning, came from China she would be mortified if one of the ladies pointed it out knowing fine well they would be biased towards using English Bone China.

Terry we bought an electric tree cutter from Ebay, paid about £60 for it and it came from China, it worked once but didn't work the next day so emailed the company and they asked me send a video of it not working ‍♀️ any whoo in the end they refunded and sent another one, that was about 3 years ago it's still working now so I've no complaints and Chinese customer service.

I look for manufacturers that pay a fair wage, even though their prices are somewhat higher. For instance, of the several laundry detergent sheets on the market, a friend uses the ones made in China and shipped from the US west coast because they're cheaper. I use the slightly more expensive ones made in Canada because that country has a minimum wage that a worker can live on.

Back