Summer Wine Play book

Rhi

Dedicated Member
Reaction score
I saw this little book on Amazon and sent for it. Got it yesterday and I've never seen it before. It's by Roy Clarke. It's in the form of a play.The characters are Clegg, Foggy, Compo, Gifford Bewmont, Nora, Constance and Flash.
First published 2012.
Anyone read it?

No but i curious about it now will have look when i get home from work.

It only cost £3.31. It's a paperback. I'll let you know more when I've had chance to read it.

This is the adaptation of the Moonbather which featured Seymour rather than Foggy. I saw an amateur production of it at Lancaster a couple of years ago.

I saw this little book on Amazon and sent for it. Got it yesterday and I've never seen it before. It's by Roy Clarke. It's in the form of a play.The characters are Clegg, Foggy, Compo, Gifford Bewmont, Nora, Constance and Flash.
First published 2012.
Anyone read it?

I take it that this is NOT the paperback of the "Moonbather"
but rather a book entitled "The Summer Wine Play Book"??

I ask this because I cannot find the title "The Summer
Wine Play Book" on amazon.

First published 2012.
Anyone read it?

I take it that this is NOT the paperback of the "Moonbather"
but rather a book entitled "The Summer Wine Play Book"??

I ask this because I cannot find the title "The Summer
Wine Play Book" on amazon.

There is this one:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0856763047/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

Available from The Book Depository and published by Josef Weinberger Plays (6 Feb 2012)

Missing something here. Just where does it
say "PLAYBOOK" ?????

Ah I'm sorry cciafone, It's my fault you have the wrong idea. It's a book in the format of a play. Sorry again.

Ah I'm sorry cciafone, It's my fault you have the wrong idea. It's a book in the format of a play. Sorry again.

Cannot resist it - this emphasises the importance of correct pronunciation - not usually a problem for Rhi I hasten to add. Should have read "Summer Wine play book" (with lower case "p" for play).

yes i have got that. It is the stage version of the the Moonbather.

Back
Top Bottom