Stuff On The Radio.

I enjoy the Comedy on R4 lots of old series such as Steptoe , Dad's Army , it was where I first discovered Count Arthur Strong . I never miss I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue . There really are too many to mention I have listened to Old Harry's Game which is excellent , love John Shuttleworth , the old Hancock series , Cabin Pressure the list is endless. I could quite happily listen to it all day , if the old gogglebox was to disappear I'd be happy with just Radio .

Yeah I could easily deal without TV and just a radio. In fact I have done, a few times here on planet WTF? *>:

I listen to the radio for comedy, drama etc. One of my Faves is Old Harrys Game starring Andy Hamilton as Satan.

What do you folks like on the radio if at all?

:14::14::14:
I'm a real fan of that too mate, I love older ad even older radio shows, I used to listen to Radio 4 Xtra regularly.
Are you aware of ....
The Men from the Ministry
Hut 33
Hancocks Half Hour
The Navy Lark
and
Round the Horne

as old and older radio comedies?

I'm sure you will know most if not all of them, but you can find most on either YouTube or the BBC sounds website.

Those are among my favourites.

I've followed Ken Bruce to Greatest Hit's as I love Pop Master in the morning, I'm guessing you're probably quite good at that yourself Roger?
Yes, I liked Pop Master but I don't like commercial radio so I didn't switch to Greatest Hits. Ken's replacement on Radio 2, Vernon Kay, does a similar quiz called Ten To The Top which I quite like.

Back