Rip linda bellingham.

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
Died today age 66 from cancer .I never met her, but T V and interviews show her as a lovely person who had a hard life. :'(

Yes, R I P Linda. My DVR is set to record the series All Creatures . . . But even still I have the box set. What is the OXO commercials. Oxo here makes kitchen utensils, etc. is that it.

Yes, R I P Linda. My DVR is set to record the series All Creatures . . . But even still I have the box set. What is the OXO commercials. Oxo here makes kitchen utensils, etc. is that it.
OXO over here Ellen is like gravy granules and / or stock in a cube form .Its been around for years, long before Linda advertised it as The OXO Mum. Originally it was just beef in a cube now its chicken and also vegetable Oxo.

Thank you, Dick. Yes, I think we do have it but the name Knorr is probably coupled with it. Anyway, it looked like nice commercials. . why did they have them moving out of house?

Thank you, Dick. Yes, I think we do have it but the name Knorr is probably coupled with it. Anyway, it looked like nice commercials. . why did they have them moving out of house?

Who knows who owns what these days? The companies get taken over willy-nilly it seems.What I remember is that the house move was just another ad-mans idea to prove how versatile Oxo is/was. :22:

Back