Rhi, where are you??

C

Compo

I am getting concerned about the whereabouts of Rhi. I even wrote to her email and did not get an answer. I only hope that the reason s that her computer is down. If anyone hears something please tell us.

Yes, the same thing here, I have also sent emails. I hope it is only her computer again. Rhi, as soon as you come back online, please please get in touch with me, something very, very urgent has crept up!!!

Hiya guys. I'm here. Thank you for your concern. Yes, I have a new laptop, the server kept telling me all was well, but it wasn't. Once in a while I could send an e mail but other than that, nothing. It seems to be fixed now. I hope! Thank you again for your concern. My e mail provider also went a bit wonky.

Hiya guys. I'm here. Thank you for your concern. Yes, I have a new laptop, the server kept telling me all was well, but it wasn't. Once in a while I could send an e mail but other than that, nothing. It seems to be fixed now. I hope! Thank you again for your concern. My e mail provider also went a bit wonky.

Welcome back ;D

Good to have you on board again. I was really worried. Damn computers can give big headaches can't they??? Glad to see you again..

Back