Remembering 9/11

James26

Dedicated Member
Can't believe its been 10 years since that horrific day. My heart goes out to all the victims and there loved ones today, we will never forget. This was my "where were you when kennedy was shot" moment, i was in the bath listening to the radio before going on a driving lesson. Once again my thoughts are with you all.

Can't believe its been 10 years since that horrific day. My heart goes out to all the victims and there loved ones today, we will never forget. This was my "where were you when kennedy was shot" moment, i was in the bath listening to the radio before going on a driving lesson. Once again my thoughts are with you all.

I agree James a terrible day,I had just walked into a friends house who told me they where watching TV as the news broke of the first plane crashing,a few minutes later the second plane hit as I watched their TV and it then became obvious this was no accident, as the day went on I found it hard to believe what was happening and how do you cope with something like that.

:'( I'LL STAND WITH YOU ON THAT JAMES. SAD DAY FOR THE WORLD!!

I agree too - I was driving from one side of West Yorkshire to the other listening to the news on the radio - I found it hard to comprehend. Certainly a day that put many other things into perspective.

My thoughts now, as then, are with all those who suffered loss ....

Back