regarding Seymour Utterthwaite

manfromoswestry

Dedicated Member
What do you think was his most bizarre invention? For me, it was the drill attached to the bicycle, with the self-propelled wheelbarrow coming in second. Do you think, like Foggy, he went into situations with the best of intentions, only to watch things to haywire? Also, I noticed he checked his mailbox frequently for responses to his correspondence courses. Did he ever receive an actual response?

I think the drill was great, with the ice cream bicycle coming in a close second.
But I think the best invention of all was one of Wesleys, the motorised bed :)

Oh and forgetting the huge kite. ;D

I think the underwater exploration vehicle was good as well.

I do not think he ever got any post for UPU - or UP YOU as Compo put it!

Voice-operated door :),that or the ejector seat.Who's Feeling Ejected Then? has one of my favourite opening scenes,shame it wasnt Bill tossed up in the air though

How about the sailboard in wind power with the sail that opens in compos face at the end of the episode when he is overtaking Wally on his motorbike.

How about the sailboard in wind power with the sail that opens in compos face at the end of the episode when he is overtaking Wally on his motorbike.

That makes me chortle every time mate, even though you know it's coming, you still laugh!

That makes me chortle every time mate, even though you know it's coming, you still laugh!

there are a lot of those earlier episodes that do that for me, possibly because these are the ones I have seen most often ...

The one that always makes me howl, even though you know what is coming is Enter the Phantom when Compo rides the bike into the stream, I laugh very hard each time I see it and the bit after when Nora chases him!

there are a lot of those earlier episodes that do that for me, possibly because these are the ones I have seen most often ...
Bit I like is when Compo goes after Foggy on the bike
The one that always makes me howl, even though you know what is coming is Enter the Phantom when Compo rides the bike into the stream, I laugh very hard each time I see it and the bit after when Nora chases him!

The one i enjoyed the most although not necessarilay the most bizarre was the UEV. ;D

Hector.

Back