Pretty Sure about this

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
In one of the later episodes I spotted one of the crew with a part, they were credited in the credits with the same christian name but a different surname, does anyone want a stab at who it is and where were they seen in the episode, in fact on checking I noticed they appeared in two other episodes using their correct name, how odd

I'll have a stab... Was it Mrs Rimmington in A Musical Passing for a Miserable Muscroft? She was credited as Sylvia Hamer but I think it might have been Sylvia Sutherland who was location manager at the time and also appeared in two other episodes, Why is Barry at an Angle? and Getting Barry's Goat.

I'll have a stab... Was it Mrs Rimmington in A Musical Passing for a Miserable Muscroft? She was credited as Sylvia Hamer but I think it might have been Sylvia Sutherland who was location manager at the time and also appeared in two other episodes, Why is Barry at an Angle? and Getting Barry's Goat.

That is what I was also thinking Roger, I met her several times on set and she always wore her hat like Mrs Rimmington

What a star you are Roger. You are clearly head and shoulders above us in terms of your knowledge of our beloved show . You should seriously consider applying for Mastermind I am sure you would have a great chance with LOTSW as your chosen subject. Well done

Back