Possibly the nearest we can get to a new show

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
On A Cloudy Sunday in September a small Crew along with Alan Bell,Ken Ken Kitson and Louis Emerick visited the Yorkshire hills to make several video shorts,here is one of them,please let me know what you think,more details and clips will follow later

It may be a little jittery on a slow connection,so set it going a pause it for a while

Link move to further along this thread

That made me smile,it was lovely,how nice to see Cooper and Walsh again,and well done Terry for your part in it,would love for them to make a series,with perhaps a few guest appearances from familiar faces,I wrote to the commissioning controller for comedy and entertainment at the BBC to suggest it,all the programmes these days seem to be aimed at a young audience,I think they have great chemistry,and the scenery as well,thankyou for posting,
Pete.

My thoughts...which are intended to be constructive even if they are not always positive...

These two characters are among the strongest from the later series of the show so this is not a bad idea and it was nice to see them again.

The writing however (and I am not sure who the writer was of this?) needs to be a lot stronger. The dialogue is not tight enough in this clip imo and there are not enough good jokes.

Also the canned laughter (it surely was canned on these clips?) needs to be toned down a lot. There is far too much of it and it is also too loud.

Sorry if I seem to be a downer but I think a lot more care and attention to detail would be needed if this was to become something more solid.

I too would love to see a program with Louis and Ken in it, great job Terry. I love the reference to LOTSW, very funny to put that in there. I also liked the flow of it, summer wine like. Very good!!
I really hope something comes of it.

Why izzit that no matter what app I use to play
this file, the audio and video are out of synch???

Must be doing something wrong here. But what???

Yep, that's done it a treat. Many thanks. Really nice to
see the audio and video together, like.

Well, I finally got it . . and . . . awwwwww. Did my heart good did that. Thank you !

Thanks for the reformatting — it's so much better now! Lovely scenery. Evocative, funny, nostalgic, ended much too soon.

What is the background music? It has a nostalgic, yearning quality that enhances the script.

Marianna

Thanks for the reformatting — it's so much better now! Lovely scenery. Evocative, funny, nostalgic, ended much too soon.

What is the background music? It has a nostalgic, yearning quality that enhances the script.

Marianna

I will have to find out what the music is,I agree it fits in very well

Very good, well done. Lets hope this is not the last and someone has the good sense to pick it up.

Back