Polling day

Pleasant temps and sun mixed with clouds where I am. Gothic mentioned via post, I take it you get some method of early voting over there?

Pleasant temps and sun mixed with clouds where I am. Gothic mentioned via post, I take it you get some method of early voting over there?

Yes we can vote via post, I did too, postal votes tend go out a week or two before the general election. I voted two weeks ago.

After puddle jumping to the Polling station I am so angry:mad: at myself for not opting for a Postal Vote . I have to say I am so so X
It's like Xmas shopping now, no hassle no bussle just sit in your minion PJs, shop, vote, what ever you want. I bought a new tumble dryer in my PJs last week, sitting there watching Summer Wine with mug of coco and boom new dryer.

Blimey, I really need to get out more:rolleyes:

Well, I'm from across the Pond and I want to address politics; but this is rhetorical (meaning that this doesn't require an answer). So everyone voted and Ms. May lost. So she emerges from 10 Downing and says she's not leaving. So if one loses it's just a suggestion and she can take it or leave it???

Well, I'm from across the Pond and I want to address politics; but this is rhetorical (meaning that this doesn't require an answer). So everyone voted and Ms. May lost. So she emerges from 10 Downing and says she's not leaving. So if one loses it's just a suggestion and she can take it or leave it???

We know what rhetorical means. This post has managed to stay light hearted and we'd like to keep it that way.

Back