Pictures from the 1980's

I think that the two posts should be together. We have two of the same. John is missing now. :'(

Ha ha. Ill have to let it go grey first. Not willing to leg go of my Nice and Easy hair color #58?. Sorry. ;D ;D

This is me in the 80's with one of the bar staff in a club in Monterey CA, her name was Angel and the partner of the club owner

Re: Beth and Pearl-Susan's 80's look. No laughing!! We don't have a sense of humour!

I could get really gross and say my hair is disappearing off my head and growing thickly out of other places , but I wont! :me: :me:

Re: Beth and Pearl-Susan's 80's look. No laughing!! We don't have a sense of humour!

I could get really gross and say my hair is disappearing off my head and growing thickly out of other places , but I wont! :me: :me:

Dick!!!! ::)

Don't know where I went, here I am again.
vUdYyaZ.jpg

I have a photo somewhere from the 80s of me with collar length hair and a full beard. If I can find it (if) I will attempt to post it 8) :-\ :-\

Aww, thanks Big Unc! :) Wow, that Nice and Easy hair color has a bigger affect than I thought. ;)

Come on then Dick get searching :respect:

Dick has asked me to post his picture as he is having problems

Dick has asked me to post his picture as he is having problems
Dick! haha You don't look as much like Wesley Pegdon in your later years. :D

dick is having problems putting it on and im having problems viewing all photos on here

Back