Pictures from the 1980's

Re: Beth and Pearl-Susan's 80's look. No laughing!! We don't have a sense of humour!

Well I have been in love with Dick all this time!!!! :p :p :p.

Re: Beth and Pearl-Susan's 80's look. No laughing!! We don't have a sense of humour!

Never let it be said. Two for the price of one. First, from the early eighties - I still just about had hair. And, yes, here I was being a right poser (or do I mean 'poseur'?) This was from a photograph in the local paper of the cast of a play I was directing with me very much in my director role complete with production notes.

80_zps9635968e.jpeg

And now to the very late eighties - hair rapidly vanishing. Our daughters wedding - in England so no tartan (except our twelve year old son was in kilt).

late80_zps726c6e66.jpeg

I like those Big Unc. You look very professional in your director role. :respect:

Woooooow Dick, you remind me of someone but can't place it. I bet your beating the woman off with a big stick ;D ;D ;D ;D
Big Unc Looking goooood :D :D

dick is having problems putting it on and im having problems viewing all photos on here

Me too :'(

Are there two problems? First, for some reason we have two threads. The original, simple, 'Pictures from the 1980s' and second, the ridiculously verbose 'Beth and Pearl-Susan's 80's look. No laughing!! We don't have a sense of humour!

Second, maybe more a website quirk than a problem, on the much used (by me) 'Recent Posts', one can see embedded photographs (for which you need something like Photobucket) but one cannot see attachments. For the latter it is necessary to go to the actual thread.

Regarding the 2 treads Big Unc Terry is going to combine them both, Beth and I got our wires crossed last night but Terry's on it ;D ;D

I can only see some pictures by going to the tread too.

You know what they say "Hair today and gone tomorrow" Keep smiling.................

Back