Picture with Question

I may have the wrong title. I thought it was when he cycled into the country looking for Marina on Howards behalf ???

I may have the wrong title. I thought it was when he cycled into the country looking for Marina on Howards behalf ???

Yes I think you have the wrong title,and I cannot recall it either,but in that episode you do see that area,but still not the episode I was looking for

Couple of wild cards Terry.........Bicycle made for three or
3 Men and a mangle ??

Couple of wild cards Terry.........Bicycle made for three or
3 Men and a mangle ??

Dick Bicycle was filmed in that Location along with the mangle episode at the end,still not the episode I was looking for

Another guess Terry ......Where theres smoke theres barbecue??

Another guess Terry ......Where theres smoke theres barbecue??

Good Guess Dick as they did use that area,I did say it has been used in many episodes,but still not the one I am looking for

Another clue,we see it at the start of the episode

Is it the flint in welly scene?? Now if I could remember the title ???

That episode is "Howard Throws a Wobbler" from series 20 (dvd 21)

No problem Dick, glad I could help.
Yes you did mention that episode but you didn't seem sure on the scene from that episode so that's why I let you know which one it was.

Really fishing now Terry....Mending Suarts Leg or..........Getting on Sidneys wire??
Compo does a headstand I think. ???

I will put you out of your misery, the episode I was looking for is "Who's feeling ejected then" where Compo appears above the banking of the far lower left

I will put you out of your misery, the episode I was looking for is "Who's feeling ejected then" where Compo appears above the banking of the far lower left
::) I watched it the other night as well!! ::) :D :D

Back
Top Bottom