People we have seen only once

amos hames

Dedicated Member
There are many people in summerwine land that we only ever saw once. How many can we name.
Here are a few to get us started.

Vernon Sedgewick
Percy
Mr Crabtree
Gordon's mum
Harry the Barman
Mouse

This could go on and on. :)

There is good, old Doggy Wilkinson! Wasn't his name mentioned in an earlier episode!

Amos mentions Vernon Sedgewick. As you can tell by my footnote/quote, I enjoyed him a lot.

Foggy's lady friend and her mother in law in Wales.That poor bloke in the café that had to eat the last scone or face an irate Ivy.
The young girl at Noras door in the pilot episode.Not sure if the neighbour Nora was talking to(same episode) ever appeared again or not.

Hector

Actually, she did.

Pat Bonna played the (older) neighbour of Nora in both Of Funerals and Fish, and Spring Fever.

(I can't help thinking an easier thread would have been; 'Which guest stars appeared more than once?')

;)

(I can't help thinking an easier thread would have been; 'Which guest stars appeared more than once?')

;)

Much easier!! For some reason IMDb in the "Full Cast and Crew" at:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069602/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
lists everyone who appears in two episodes or more but not those who only did one episode.

I am trying to recall if Pat Bonna was older or younger neighbour in "Of Funerals and Fish".

Great one for me was Brian Glover, Oggie Buttercluff in "Keeping Britain Tidy".

;)

Much easier!! For some reason IMDb in the "Full Cast and Crew" at:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069602/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
lists everyone who appears in two episodes or more but not those who only did one episode.

I am trying to recall if Pat Bonna was older or younger neighbour in "Of Funerals and Fish".

Great one for me was Brian Glover, Oggie Buttercluff in "Keeping Britain Tidy".

Yeah Unc would have been good to see oggie again at some point

I don't recall ever seeing Smiler's wife. Was she as pretty as Smiler???? lol

I don't recall ever seeing Smiler's wife. Was she as pretty as Smiler???? lol

we saw her in "That Certain Smile" when the trio went round to get the little dog, there was a line about curing prats and she said there would be a big demand for it

Back