Oscars

Do we need to say anything Amos.:12: To be honest I don`t think these ceremonies mean anything, only to the ones who are involved in them.

What did you all make of the shambles that was this years oscars
It seems to me, says he in almost rant mode, that increasingly we do not do things superbly well and polished in nearly every area of life, so why should an awards ceremony be any different?

In a post-truth society doing things properly no longer counts - it would be a total offence to the likes of Blamire and Foggy!

So the accountants couldn't accurately keep the envelopes straight and couldn't stop to think of all the things that could go wrong. So much for Hollywood.

I haven't watched the Oscars in ages, largely because they get too political, and the actors who make those political statements sound too emotional and completely ignorant of the facts surrounding whatever issue they're talking about. I watch actors to be entertained, not to take my marching orders regarding politics. I save that for the evening news, radio and certain websites.

Actually I don't watch the Oscars either. The only thing I watch are the shows that review the gowns the actresses wore.

Back