Only Diesel Sax??

Looking around the usual locations. Thought at first it was in New Mill. Looking around Golcar and Scapegoat Hill now and elsewhere.

Well this is an interesting one. I've found every single locations in this episode except for that final scene at the church.

We've got Nora's and Compo's homes, Howard and Pearl's place, The White Horse, Wesley's shed..

Compo confronts Heliwell in Holmfirth on Old Road.

The race starts at Edge End Lane then they switch when they swerve off the road to avoid the lorry (aka Barry playing the saxaphone).. to where they go through an open gate on Flush House Lane where Green Gate Road turns into Digley Royd Lane. This is close to where they filmed scenes from "Here We Go Again into the Blue Yonder".

Will still keep looking. but so far no luck.

Ah I have tracked it down, it is the same church they used in "Goodnight Sweet Ferret" and is off Slades Lane in Helme,there is already a Placemark on my map page for it

Hah! Nice job.. It's not listed as a church on GoogleEarth and that's what tripped me up, I kept looking for the church icons. I figured it had to be somewhere near, there was no way that they'd go off somewhere just for that one scene at the end while the rest of the episode was in and around Holmfirth.

FWIW - there was an Old Vicarage for sale on Slade's Lane
in Helme. Maybe attached to that church???

Back