One word episode titles

amos hames

Dedicated Member
I was watching the show with my girlfriend Emma the other night when and she asked me how many episodes had only one word titles because most of the episodes were usually quite long. Emma is slowly becoming a fan of the show she used to flit in and out of the room when I had it on but now she gets into the episodes. So one word episode titles please I do not think there were many.

There's a total of 7 one word episode titles, but I won't name any more so the rest of you guys can play too. ;D

We'll all have to encourage Emma's interest in the show, we should encourage the whole world to watch it a phrase keeps spring to mind " Turn to the dark side Luke" ;D

Not that Summer Wine will ever be dark but the idea of turning people to our way of thinking about the show can get a little habit forming. I have a feeling that its going to be one of my megalomania days. ;D ;D

Good work Amos keep her interested. :D

1. Jubilee
2. Greenfingers
3. Whoops
4. Jaws
5. Crums
6. Wheelies
7. Spores

Well thats taken all the guess work out of it Big Unc ;D

Sorry about that - not really - but they had all been named by the time I got around to the summary.

I did wonder about extending it a wee bit. Thinking of "Greenfingers", that could be two words. I suppose we are going by the titles as actually used. But if we can have "Greenfingers", one word, can we not also have "Windpower"?

Are there any others?

Well thats taken all the guess work out of it Big Unc ;D

Is "guess work" one word or two? :D

I tried it with one word but my pedantic laptop spell check had a hissy fit and said its 2 words!! I have a suspicion its American because it spells colour wrong!! ;D ;D But I agree and think Greenfingers is one word. ;D

We'll all have to encourage Emma's interest in the show, we should encourage the whole world to watch it a phrase keeps spring to mind " Turn to the dark side Luke" ;D

Not that Summer Wine will ever be dark but the idea of turning people to our way of thinking about the show can get a little habit forming. I have a feeling that its going to be one of my megalomania days. ;D ;D

When I got up this morning Emma was watching Wheelies' I only got up cos she was laughing so much. :)

When I got up this morning Emma was watching Wheelies' I only got up cos she was laughing so much. :)
Oh, I am so glad for you . . . and her. ;D

Getting Sam Home was the darkest the series got

Getting Sam Home was the darkest the series got

Yes I have always thought that as well its a stand alone episode.

Back