Old Fogies Outing.

Discussion in 'Chat about anything non Summer Wine' started by Pearl, Jul 13, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Adanor

Adanor Well-Known Member

Do they still have some of "those" postcards or is that like taking coal to Newcastle?

2. Adanor

Adanor Well-Known Member

Have fun and relax. Visit some of those spots which have the best views.

3. Andrew D

Andrew D Well-Known Member

Oh, you lucky, lucky bugger, you! :18:

4. amos hames

amos hames Well-Known Member

I'm back in Holmfirth in 3 weeks, Cant wait

maltrab and Adanor like this.
  5. Pearl

Pearl Super Moderator Staff Member

I make the offer every time I go, I think its nice for people to have a little bit of what they enjoy. :12:

Andrew D, dick and happyjack like this.
  6. Andrew D

Andrew D Well-Known Member

Now, THAT is indeed a wonderfully kind offer, especially since I imagine even most of the younger cast will be gone by the time I make it over there....

Pearl likes this.
  7. Marianna

Marianna Well-Known Member

I, too, hope to collect some more Holmfirth postcards while I'm there in the autumn, as well as making more photos. Weather permitting, I plan to take the bus to Holme for photos of the school building and the entrance to the park before taking a stroll to and around Digley Reservoir.

Pearl likes this.
  8. RickAns

RickAns Well-Known Member

Hope you both enjoy your trip. I still have the postcards you sent me. Thanks. :)

Pearl likes this.
  9. captain clutterbuck

captain clutterbuck Well-Known Member

What a kind gesture Pearl hoping to collect my own card soon but thank you so much for the offer.

Pearl likes this.
  10. Pearl

Pearl Super Moderator Staff Member

It seems him in doors feels the need to need to spend a day with me ( Lord knows why, he moans when I shout.) so we're going up to Holmfirth one day next week and as I usually do I'm inviting any of our overseas or even members that can't get there if they would like a postcard or something similar that I can send them from there. If so just inbox me with your address and I'll pick some up.