Odd group of people.

I seem to be the ghost of the forum, but as a younger person, I think y'all are all cool and I consider y'all my friends because who else would put up with my drama and random disappearances like y'all have? My friends in real life get mad at me sometimes because I always seem to have some kind of drama going on or I randomly hide from everyone except Joey and Liz, but then I randomly come back and act like I never left. Kind of like I do on here. Lol By the way, I'm back at my old waitress job and my knee is all better, so I'll be working but I'll try to be online more. Lol

Hi again Holly. I used to have a friend some time ago who drifted in and out of touch. It was as if we had never been away when we met up again. A bit like finding an old favourite pair of shoes in the back of the cupboard and finding they still fit you. :42:

Hi again Holly. I used to have a friend some time ago who drifted in and out of touch. It was as if we had never been away when we met up again. A bit like finding an old favourite pair of shoes in the back of the cupboard and finding they still fit you. :42:

I like the way you put that because my friends say the same thing once they get over their anger at me! Lol I recently found out that the same is true when you go back to an old job. My first day back on my job, I thought my co workers were going to act different toward me, but it's like I never left. They do pick on me about leaving for "that big fancy office job" but other than that, it's the same as it was before. The delivery guy and I still have a prank war going on, my boss still likes to jump out and scare me at random times, the other waitresses and I still like to sing along with the radio when we don't have any tables...you get the picture. I'd say my co workers are an odd group of people too, so I guess it's no surprise that I get along with y'all. I'm no stranger to odd groups! Lol

(Sorry to be soppy, I must be sickening for something :21:)[/QUOTE]

OK Pearl, lets put this uncharacteristic sloppiness down to a moment of weakness. Lets just try and get past this and get back to the comforting cynical and sardonic contributions we all know and love. Its been days since you told me to man up :(

Last edited:
(Sorry to be soppy, I must be sickening for something :21:)

OK Pearl, lets put this uncharacteristic sloppiness down to a moment of weakness. Lets just try and get past this and get back to some comforting cynical and sardonic contributions we all know and love. Its been days since you told me to man up :([/QUOTE]

You big Jessie......
Fancy missing me!! Man up Margaret. :p

Back