Nice Picture

Can definitely sense the cold from the picture. Not thought about it being misty or foggy near freezing. Figured it would snow instead. Does look stormy and wintry that is for sure. The tree in the background looks like it could be bent in the wind, but I imagine that is just the way it has grown.

Funny how a few words strung together can lead to a tangent thought. Seeing our Pearl say 'Who's Mini?' had my mind pull up an image of Minnie Pearl from the show Hee Haw. :36:

Whilst the white mist has descended over the landscape in the picture , after the subsequent comments left by Terence and myself please expect the Red Mist to descend expediently over a certain member with dire consequences for all. :eek:

I was looking for a show based thread but gave up and decided to post on this thread. I was out for a walk yesterday down at the Coast and I know some of the members watch the brilliant Vera so I took a couple of pictures of the Art Deco Cafe [Rendezvous] which is on the promenade at Whitley Bay . It features in a number of episodes including the latest one that aired last Sunday.

cafe.jpg cafe2.jpg

The pic of the "cold misty day near Holmfirth" looks
very like an Ashley Jackson water colour painting.

Back