New Toy for Members

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
You will see that at the top and bottom of the home page there is a new drop down box,the picture below points to the top one,what this enables you to do is change your forum theme,it only changes it for you and it will only look different when you log in,there 10 to choose from including the SMF default theme,have a play and see if there is one that suits you,maybe next week sometime I will run a little poll to see if one of these themes would suit the forum in general,have fun Terry

curve.jpg

I like the fact that it shows unread posts since my last visit and new replies to my posts. It was very hard for me to remember where I posted something. Of course, this was probably available on the last forum, but I didn't see it. Computers are not my thing. There are days when life isn't my thing.

Note that the "GT2011" Theme is highly graphic. Only problem is, and it is major problem, when one wants to write a post, the posting box in which we type the text is far too dark to be able to read what one has typed.

No problems here Terry. Currently got my page on the lampshade profile.

Not sure whether to put this here or on the "Any Problems" thread. Noted that my "Theme/Profile" went to Default over night.

A couple of things to be aware of with setting your own theme, normally once you log out and refresh it will show you the default theme until you log in again,I noticed on the theme I set it did sometimes go back to default,I cleared the cache from the web browser and since then it has appeared ok

I Have added 4 new themes for you to look at,From the new ones I like the Grasslands one, now not all of the themes I have loaded will remain,no point if some are not used,it would be nice to choose one of them as the overall forum default and I will hold a poll next week asking which one would be best suited,some already in the list will not be and they will not be in the poll,even if we choose a forum default this will not stop you choosing your preference from the remaining themes on the list,so please have a click through and look out for the poll next week,thanks for your help

[move]Terry[/move]

SHOCK HORROR!!! there is no pink version for the forum theme. How do I get my daily pink fix ;) ;) ;)

Back