New Series 15 Poll

I chose, 'Black widow' and 'Gypsies' episodes

again not the greatest of series but an improvement on series 13

I chose barbcue because its funny right the way though.When Foggy calls Clegg barbcue man

Clegg"I'm not going to be known as Barbcue man"and also when compo eats his burnt to a cinder sausage.

I've gone for Barbeque and Black Widow. But there are some belters to chose from here.

Gypsies. Particularly because... can't remember t' others.

Black widow is good, however, I picked Stop the Bath and Gypsies.

I just commented on Foggy always leaving Auntie's shop so proud of his purchases. It wasn't just the fact that the guys were carrying a bath tub around, but adding Foggy's deer head to the mix made it hysterical.

Ultimately, There Are Gypsies at the Bottom of our Garden would be my favorite. This is due to three words....

Dewhurst Nature Tours!!!!!!!!!

this is a poor series...Black Widow is by far the best episode for me, and i went for Aladdin, just because the final scene with them on the water is a perfect bit of long shot physical comedy and always makes me roar with laughter.

Just saw Aladdin gets on your Wick. I am surprised that it didn't more votes. It is pretty good, especially where Smiler is dressed like Aladdin (or Confusious?). It may actually be my favorite Smiler skit.

black widow and aladdin 4 me, but not a gr8 series this 1 imo, but 4 me these 2 stand out of this series, love black widow 4 clegg trying (and failing 2 escape) and in aladdin i love the final scene when compo finds the key.

Back