New Series 11 Poll

These decisions are hard to make, I eventually went for' 3 Men and a Mangle' although 'Gough and Jessie' ran it really close.

Oh Shut Up And Eat Your Choc Ice.

Eli's scene is classic. 'There you go, get yourself a choc ice!'

Then later Seymour - 'Oh Shut Up And Eat Your Choc Ice!'

Come Back Jack Harry Teesdale, The Kiss and Mavis Poskit, and Gough and Jessie are all very good. But in the end, Susan is absolutely right. Three Men and a Mangle, especially with the Bridge scene and Cooper and walsh take the winning spot. Wow! Did they ever look different back then!

this series is a no-brainer 4 me, defo 3 men and a mangle, along with treasure of the deep from series 11 these 2 are the best seymour eps imo, another episode where not 1 bit stands out cause its all gud, a gr8 send off 4 seymour in his last non-xmas or brief cameo episode

this series is a no-brainer 4 me, defo 3 men and a mangle, along with treasure of the deep from series 11 these 2 are the best seymour eps imo, another episode where not 1 bit stands out cause its all gud, a gr8 send off 4 seymour in his last non-xmas or brief cameo episode

Best Seymour Episodes? You don't think one is Set the People Free?

its 1 of my favourites from series 9 but these 2 just beat it imo

its 1 of my favourites from series 9 but these 2 just beat it imo

I can certainly respect that!

Back