New Logo?

Big Unc

Dedicated Member
Is it me or has the forum/website aquired a new mini-logo. I have just noted its presence on the tab which my Browser (Google Chrome) shows to indicate it is open (though minimised)? Or have I only just noticed - though I am sure it cannot have been there for long.

I'm on Chrome too and mine changed today, I didn't notice it yesterday so I think it was today.

Is it me or has the forum/website aquired a new mini-logo. I have just noted its presence on the tab which my Browser (Google Chrome) shows to indicate it is open (though minimised)? Or have I only just noticed - though I am sure it cannot have been there for long.

Yes I modified the favicon file yesterday,does it look like a palm tree

Yes, that's it a palm tree. I've been starring at it all day trying to make it out what it is, now you say that, that's what it is. ;D

Yes I modified the favicon file yesterday,does it look like a palm tree

But what was it before?

Where is this Logo? At the top of the screen where it says Summerwine there is a windmill on the left hand side. I cannot see a palm tree. Help me find it please.

Where is this Logo? At the top of the screen where it says Summerwine there is a windmill on the left hand side. I cannot see a palm tree. Help me find it please.

You are looking on the website itself. It is not there. This is a Browser thing. I am using Google Chrome (in spite of reservations). The wee palm tree is at the left hand end of the tab (which currently reads "Post reply"). This will give the game away as to my predilictions, the tab is the one open of seven along the top of my browser screen - the others for minimised websites being the likes of the "f" logo for Facebook, "AOL" logo, the "a" logo for Amazon, the "W" logo for Wikipedia the "g" logo for Google and a halo logo for Bible Gateway.

Hope that makes it clear even if technically illiterate.

Back