Music Maestro please

All sorts with me early Jazz , Thrash metal, Northern Soul , Early Mod stuff but Reggae is uppermost in my choice of music especially the early stuff Buster, Duke Reid , Coxsone Dodd sound system records . Skatalites the list is endless as is my collection which I recreated with Spotify after shifting my music collection in to Pickfords Storage years ago .

All sorts with me early Jazz , Thrash metal, Northern Soul , Early Mod stuff but Reggae is uppermost in my choice of music especially the early stuff Buster, Duke Reid , Coxsone Dodd sound system records . Skatalites the list is endless as is my collection which I recreated with Spotify after shifting my music collection in to Pickfords Storage years ago .
In a word they call that 'eclectic'

I love music. It has to please me, it's as simple as that!
I suppose I do have a preference for old English and Irish folk (Fairport Convention / Clannad / Copper Family) Classical music woulld be my second love, Early Baroque / Medieval / Renaissance.
Then of course there's Supertramp, Dire Straits, Peter Gabriel..... etc. etc etc.

Back when I could hear music, before my hearing was destroyed by a long course of high dose intravenous antibiotics, my favorite genre was folk, both traditional and "folkie". I also enjoyed Leonard Cohen's music/poetry.

Back when I could hear music, before my hearing was destroyed by a long course of high dose intravenous antibiotics, my favorite genre was folk, both traditional and "folkie". I also enjoyed Leonard Cohen's music/poetry.

Just to be clear Marianna the :( is for the fact you have been robbed of one of the greatest pleasures in life. I am so so sorry to find out your hearing was damaged as a side effect of having treatment for another ailment I cannot imagine how horrifying that must have been .

Back