Mrs Lucy

D

DJWCFC

I've just watched "The Pony Set" on dvd and just thought is Mrs Lucy actually played by Jean Ferguson? I think it does look like her a bit even in the pinny, curlers and glasses and it sounds like her as well, I know on the end credits it gives a different name but if you look at it closely its a similar name to Jean Fergusons, yes we know her as Marina but was she also Mrs Lucy in this episode?

;D You may be right Darren. The name given "Jennafor Guess" is an anagram of Jean Fergusson ;D I'd never noticed that before . ::)

Could very well be well spotted. I note that IMDb only gives that one credit to Jennafor Guess, "whoever she is".

Spot on....Just goes to show how easy it is to miss something that's now so blatantly obvious...very well observed DJWCFC...I wonder if it's the only time it's ever been done..mmmm.

I don't know about LOTSW but Pauline McLynn who played Mrs Doyle in Father Ted also doubled as one of the mischievous Nuns who threw little balls of paper at Ted on an aeroplane.

Hector.

Back