Merry Christmas Wino's

George

Super Moderator
Happy Christmas to all my friends on the forum (most of whom I will never meet)
Have a fantastic 2012 and thanks to you all for being there.

;D Thanks George, I had already put a similar message on the HELLO ALL section but your good wishes are appreciated. Mind you I was not sure where to put it ! :-[

A very Happy Christmas to all of you and a Happy New Year!!!

In Germany today is the most festive part, tonight actually, when we give each other the presents, and my mum is ill in bed, so I have to do everything on my own, from decorating the tree to preparing the food, so I thought I´d drop in for a moment and then quickly drop out again and get on with it, time flies! ;)

Merry christmas all and a happy new year. Stay safe. well my girls are getting excited now and so is the wife, just hope santa is kind to them.

Thanks for another great year of wine inspired bedlam!

I would like to wish all the forum members a Great Christmas along with a happy New Year,lets hope the forum grows even stronger in 2012

Terry

Christmas greetings from Yorkshire - Pennine area -

may you all have an enjoyable time, although part of me is with Norman Clegg and CRUMS!!

Thanks everyone and a Happy Christmas and New year to all. Keep up the good work for the site and thanks Terry for all you do.

Happy Christmas to all from a "wino" here in the colonies.
May your Summer Wine be endless in supply. :D

A very Happy Christmas to all of you and a Happy New Year!!!

In Germany today is the most festive part, tonight actually, when we give each other the presents, and my mum is ill in bed, so I have to do everything on my own, from decorating the tree to preparing the food, so I thought I´d drop in for a moment and then quickly drop out again and get on with it, time flies! ;)
Your a good Lass - your mom is lucky to have a sweet girl. Happy Christmas!

A belated Happy Christmas to all wino's, i've been out all day...burp (pardon), so this is the first chance i've had to log into the forum, hic..(pardon..again).

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year folks.

Or as we say in this neck of the woods:
Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda Pobol.

G ; )

Back