Members' Location Map?

I lost it! How do I find the world map showing location of us all? ??? ???

It's here http://goo.gl/maps/RqS9n

By the look of things, the link is not on this website - though, of course, I could be lying.

Typical - the one I wanted to check on was not there. To clarify (or augment) that point, by PM I suggested to another member here that they could find me on Facebook. lo and behold, this morning someone did try to contact me through Facebook but name and location just did not compute so I thought to check location specified here (but it did not show on our location map).

Word to the wise, Toodlepips old name is on that map.

I lost it! How do I find the world map showing location of us all? ??? ???

It's here http://goo.gl/maps/RqS9n

By the look of things, the link is not on this website - though, of course, I could be lying.

Typical - the one I wanted to check on was not there. To clarify (or augment) that point, by PM I suggested to another member here that they could find me on Facebook. lo and behold, this morning someone did try to contact me through Facebook but name and location just did not compute so I thought to check location specified here (but it did not show on our location map).

Word to the wise, Toodlepips old name is on that map.

Thanks Unc now changed

How do you get your location on the map then.

Hi Amos,if you or any member that is not on the map yet sends me a PM with their location, postcode or zip,road name or nearest town etc,I will add it to the map,I WILL NOT pinpoint your exact location,but somewhere nearby

Terry

Yes you are not precisely located - I am shown in the middle of the King George V Paying Fields!

So one's private details are kept private ....

looking again at the map showing members locations roughly, has anyone else noticed that the majority of members are in the uk which is to be expected, a few In Europe and a good number in the usa....but none from Canada, Australia or new Zealand.....does anyone know if this is because lotsw hasn't been aired in these places ?

Back