Matchbox Quiz 7

me2

Dedicated Member
Compo showed the matchbox to most people only once. There were only 2 exceptions.

1. Can you tell me who he showed it to twice?

2. And also, who was that lucky person he showed it to three times?

Last edited:
I am pretty darn sure that he showed it to Clegg twice. One reaction was of distaste; the other was slight amusement ( which always made me wonder).

I am pretty darn sure that he showed it to Clegg twice. One reaction was of distaste; the other was slight amusement ( which always made me wonder).
Clegg is not the answer to question number 1.

Nora for question number 1 and Clegg for question number 2.
Yes, that's it.
Nora was in "Isometrics and After" and "The Experiment"
Clegg was in "Isometrics and After," " The Mysterious Feet of Nora Batty" and "Getting Sam Home."
All of their episodes were in the cafe except "Getting Sam Home" when he and Compo were sitting on the wall (during the credits).

Yes, that's it.
Clegg was in "Isometrics and After," " The Mysterious Feet of Nora Batty" and "Getting Sam Home."
All of their episodes were in the cafe except "Getting Sam Home" when he and Compo were sitting on the wall (during the credits).

Thank you very much, me dear.

Yes, that's it.

I must have had a brain freeze when I answered last night. (That's what I get for being on the forum when I should be in bed asleep.)
Your answer is correct, my response was not. Nora's were both in the café, Clegg's were the hillside, the café, and the wall. Sorry for any confusion.

Back