marina's house

lotswfan72

Dedicated Member
anyone know the real address for marina's house so i can look at the road on google maps! Cheers! think it was only ever seen once when smiler dropped off a piece of furniture!

anyone know the real address for marina's house so i can look at the road on google maps! Cheers! think it was only ever seen once when smiler dropped off a piece of furniture!

It is located in Gate foot lane off the A635, a little way up from the crossroads inn,I have a picture somewhere I will dig it out and post it, so it is east of New Mill

cheers terry was it only ever seen once? if my memory serves me right it looks abit like the house used for truly when the police return the painters overalls. thanks i could be wrong though!

Was it the same house as when the ladies had their picnic on the hill in "Stop that Bath"?? ???

not sure dick sorry! my g/f says that the house looked detached when the ladies were on the hill and more in the sticks where the house i can remember was a little town house in the middle of a row with flat windows!

cheers terry was it only ever seen once? if my memory serves me right it looks abit like the house used for truly when the police return the painters overalls. thanks i could be wrong though!

No Truly's house in in New Mill just up from the church,it is shown on the map page on the main website

Back