Look Who is Playing in the Snow

Off you go then only a 60 min drive from you
Took us half an hour to do a 5 minute journey to my daughters this morning, could have walked it quicker
Took my brother an hour and a half to do a 15 minute jourey

You weren't using the sat-nav from a rented Mercedes E220d were you Pearl?
I was when there and it did things like that.

I have been watching back all the dashcam footage of my trip and it has a map positioning system on playback so you can see where
you were at any time.....At no time did we take the quickest, most direct or any other type of sensible route in the whole 2 weeks I was there!

If you forget all the times I got put offtrack by taking the wrong junction at a roundabout due to the "Give the driver 1/2 the info he needs, but bombard him with useless info " signage system you have there,
the Sat-Nav took us some funny places. (No I didn't drive into the sea or anything stupid like that)

30 mins for a 5 min drive seems about the same pace as I managed over there! (and that was WITHOUT snow!:08:)
:14::18::46:

Great picture Terry , they decided to engage someone to tell a story about Thomas over the station speaker system . Clearly they couldn't afford Ringo Starr or indeed Michael Angelis so they grabbed a Scouser who was living locally . However, there was no heating in the Station Master's Office, he started to speak, it was so cold, his teeth were chattering and he sounded more like Arkwright.:08:

You weren't using the sat-nav from a rented Mercedes E220d were you Pearl?
I was when there and it did things like that.

I have been watching back all the dashcam footage of my trip and it has a map positioning system on playback so you can see where
you were at any time.....At no time did we take the quickest, most direct or any other type of sensible route in the whole 2 weeks I was there!

If you forget all the times I got put offtrack by taking the wrong junction at a roundabout due to the "Give the driver 1/2 the info he needs, but bombard him with useless info " signage system you have there,
the Sat-Nav took us some funny places. (No I didn't drive into the sea or anything stupid like that)

30 mins for a 5 min drive seems about the same pace as I managed over there! (and that was WITHOUT snow!:08:)
:14::18::46:

It was the ungritted roads and everyone driving at 5 miles an hour.

Back