Little Picture Quiz #28

I'm curious about the episode and the timeline of things. His shed seems a lot smaller / thinner than I remember. Plus there is the stone shed behind it. If I recall his shed was moved once in the series. I've joined the Big Five Oh club recently... hope my memory has not gone already. If you care to answer after the item is found to avoid any spoilers, I am fine with that.

I'm curious about the episode and the timeline of things. His shed seems a lot smaller / thinner than I remember. Plus there is the stone shed behind it. If I recall his shed was moved once in the series. I've joined the Big Five Oh club recently... hope my memory has not gone already. If you care to answer after the item is found to avoid any spoilers, I am fine with that.
You can tell by Wesley's overalls that this is a very early episode. They changed after a season or two. And yes, I think the shed changed too but maybe because I'm a woman, I notice clothes more than buildings.

The missing item is easy to spot if you compare the pictures, but I think it should be easy to guess too.

Back