Lincolnshire Towns

In "Adopted by a stray" when Mr.Broardbent [or Mr.Broadstairs as Compo called him !!!] said he wanted to find "the wilderness" he stated that it had to be somewhere empty with just wildlife.......to which Cleggy answered "SOUNDS LIKE LIVERPOOL !!!!!!!".
Being a proud resident of that wonderful City I should feel offended...but I love Cleggy so much that I forgive him !!!!.
X!

In "Adopted by a stray" when Mr.Broardbent [or Mr.Broadstairs as Compo called him !!!] said he wanted to find "the wilderness" he stated that it had to be somewhere empty with just wildlife.......to which Cleggy answered "SOUNDS LIKE LIVERPOOL !!!!!!!".
Being a proud resident of that wonderful City I should feel offended...but I love Cleggy so much that I forgive him !!!!.
X!
Not forgetting Anderson from Merkley Street. He went to Liverpool. He said the water was drinkable.

The episode eludes me at the moment but apparently Barry knows how much the sea is eroding the coast around Mablethorpe.
Mablethorpe was mentioned in Spring Fever when Compo showed his house keeper a photo of himself taken there, or "Maplethorpe", as Compo often called it.

Which episode did Compo say that the last time he was in a hedge bottom, he was with a bird from Nottingham? Bicycle made for Three?

Back