Last of the Summerwine tour bus

chris

Dedicated Member
When reading the October issue of Buses I was pleasantly surprised to see on page 57 a picture and article about the Summerwine Tour bus,it is owned byColin Frost od Scholes and was still perfoming the job in 2014.Have any of you been on the tour if so is it a good one?

When reading the October issue of Buses I was pleasantly surprised to see on page 57 a picture and article about the Summerwine Tour bus,it is owned byColin Frost od Scholes and was still perfoming the job in 2014.Have any of you been on the tour if so is it a good one?

I did it a few years ago,I think it was a 45 minute tour from Holmfirth,down past Edie's house, around the back lanes to Jackson Bridge,then back to Holmfirth with lots of info along the way

My daughter and I did it in 2014, and found it most interesting and informative.(She is still looking for the disc full of photo's that she took though!!)::)

5 years ago Last went on it and he'd replaced the talking with a cassette voice over. Does he still start off with the joke about if you look over towards your right that's the butchers...that's where I get my pork pie from?

Back